And it’s a beautiful day out! So I put on an old (but fun) tank I have and suddenly, I’m playing with makeup again! It’s fun to play with bright colours that I don’t get to wear to work! This is also my first look where I’ve successfully incorporated blue eyeshadow. (Blue eyeshadow is a bit intimidating, to be honest.) I sent a selfie to my lovely friend Jessica and she immediately suggested a style post! Not a bad idea, especially since I’ve been so terrible at posting.
In other news, work is slowly becoming less crazy for me, so I’m hoping that means I’ll be able to post more. Hopefully. I have a lot of ideas for posts, but never seem to make the time to write them up. I really should work on that. 😛
Anyway, on to my style!
- Skull tank: Penney’s (Primark)
- Leggings: Victoria’s Secret Pink
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Ivory (as concealer)
- Wet n Wild Fergie Primer
- e.l.f. Glitter Glue
- Shiro Cosmetics in Triforce (lid), Little Bird (inner corners and lower lashline – not visible in pictures, unfortunately)
- Ten Three Labs in It’s Your Funeral (outer corners)
- Clinique High Impace Mascara
Hope you guys enjoyed this! I know I had fun! 🙂