I would apologise again for not posting regularly, but, well….I think we all realise now that I’m not going to post regularly. I’m just not good at that. Sorry for that!
Anyway, I went to a work party on Saturday night and remembered to grab a couple of pics of my look for the party! It was a fun look! I forgot to get a pic of my outfit, though. I was trying to channel my inner Taylor Swift, but I toned down the red lipstick to almost nothing since I knew I was going to be eating a lot. I have a terrible tendency to use a napkin to wipe my lips when I’m eating – which always seems to wipe off all my lipstick! 😛 I’ve been trying to blot my mouth instead, but….well, it’s a work in progress!
On my face:
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Ivory (as concealer)
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint in Opal
- Blackbird Cosmetics Magic Trick Super Powder in Violet
On my Eyes:
- Wet n Wild Fergie Primer
- e.l.f. Glitter Glue
- Shiro Cosmetics Baker’s Boy
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
- Tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
On my Lips:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil in Ozone
- Clinique High Impact Lipstick in Red-y to Wear
I had a great time at the party and, as usual, rubbed my lipstick off as soon as I ate something haha. One day I’ll get the hang of it! 😛 I hope everyone is doing well!