Jessica nominated me for this award. It was such a lovely surprise, as I often tell people that I’m not terribly creative! (This is not something that I mind very much, as not everyone in the world is going to be creative and I’m more than happy to be someone that just admires creativity!) Thank you, Jessica!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Five Facts About Myself
- I currently live in Dublin, Ireland. I have lived here since September and want to live here forever. It has always felt so much like home that I don’t think I’ve ever felt homesick for America. Dublin is where my heart belongs.
- I am very, very into music. I love searching for new music or listening to music I haven’t listened to in a while. I love making playlists for occasions (that may or may not happen), moods, fictional characters, or pretty much anything and everything. I currently have 10892 items in my iTunes library (although some of those are podcasts and duplicates).
- I love horror stories. I adore Stephen King books, although I would definitely like to read more (I keep going back to the Shining). Horror movies aren’t my favourite, though, as I feel like too many of them rely on cheap scares (making you jump) or gore. But give me a good ghost story and I’ll be happy as a clam. I refuse to watch the Ring or the Grudge. Sorry I don’t like nightmares.
- I am terrible when it comes to TV shows. I just generally don’t sit down and watch TV. I try to read or I’m on the internet, reading articles and just chilling out. I still haven’t finished the last season of Game of Thrones, even though I love it.
- I don’t like cooking. I’m not a terrible cook – I can manage to make edible food. But I just don’t enjoy the actual act of cooking. I absolutely understand why people love cooking and baking, but it’s just not something I enjoy. I wish I did though!
I’m going to be lazy and say that anyone who hasn’t already been tagged can now consider themselves tagged!! I think every blog I follow is creative in their own way!