I know I’ve been gone for some time now, but I’m going to be gone for a wee bit longer still. I’m going through some personal stuff at the moment, so updating this blog is much farther down on my to-do list than usual. Just a few things to catch you up:
- I finished my second semester of college and completed the first year of my programme! Exams were difficult and stressful, but at least they’re done now.
- I haven’t yet received my results. I’m just hoping I passed everything! Fingers crossed!
- I moved into a new apartment. It’s lovely and wonderful and I’m totally in love with it. I won’t be posting pictures of it probably, but it’s a large studio and I couldn’t be happier. I’m still gathering things I need for it – I keep running into things that I didn’t realise I needed!
- I’ve traveled a lot recently, so I’ll do my best to create interesting posts about each place. Places I’ve traveled to recently: Brussels, Liège, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, and I’ll be traveling to Edinburgh this weekend! (Also, I now can’t remember if I posted about my last trip to Belgium….)
- I’m working on getting a job. It’s all down to paperwork now, thankfully, but that’s still a pretty big hurdle, as I’m sure everyone knows!
I think that’s all for now. I’ll be back soon-ish hopefully!